Thursday, February 11, 2010

oNe uNuSUal SuNdAY...!!

This sunday also started like every other day with waking up from sleep which marked a boring start. But need to mention that this day has the flavor of hangOver while waking up. No Not that drink-full-vomit-sleep kinda hangover, this is caused by a movie we had seen last night.

Ofcourse all of us(me and my roommates/friends) know before going to watch it that its going to add another flop for the Mega-Floppy-Star who already has so many flops to his credit but still had 2-3 films lined up for next release. i dont know whos dumb whether the producers who makes such films with him or people like us who watches every movie on block irrespective of whether its good, bad or worse..

Coming back to today ie., sunday early err...late morning (may be i can say it as afternoon) woke up with strong dose of headache. As usual, after completing routines which are not worth mentioning here, strongly required to have tea and tablets to get rid of headache.
So with most difficulty and laziness, got out of room. Disappointed to see that lift is not working, gone down through steps and frustration developed seeing my 2nd hand bike in parking.
Usually it always shouts, fumes and begs me for rest but i wont allow. so may be it thought of taking revenge and rest having a flat tyre. I coudnt do much other than going to nearest chai-dukan(which is 2 kms away from my room) by walk.

After much hardwork reached chai-dukan but plans altered in this journey due to start of rat-fighting in stomach. So had breakfast first at beside tiffin center and then chai and then tablets as well. Task accomplished without any new addition of problems.
Now started my walk back to room thinking of last night's big movie mistake. After taking few steps, my legs started to pain may be weight of belly they carrying was increased and also my left thigh was still little swollen from last night-- needs little explanation:

One of my friends say Tom since i dont want to take names in this space, had a strange habit of hitting adjacent seating guys whenever thers a joke(be it a silly or poor joke) in film.. In the first half, there is no scope for any comedy being it an action film(mind boggling stunts from hero thinking audience as villian), i thought second half would be no different and replaced Dick's(other friend whos sitting beside tom till now) place in interval. But to my misfortune second half had lot of poor jokes featuring ali(tom's fav comedy star) which led to my swollen thigh.

So coming back to road from chai-dukan to room, picked up all the energy from masala dosa and finally reached room. Thank god, power came and lift was working this time.

After getting inside now i can see my other friends had woke up may be just before. Harry(also a friend other than tom and dick) was yelling at me for not getting breakfast for him, dick cracking jokes on my laziness, wondering how could i woke up early than others and tom who still cant forget last night's PJs from movie was trying to discuss them.

I could not resist those jokes becuase they might reinvoke the headache and pain which was in the process of healing due to medicines, so went into other room for browsing internet. Obviously first thing comes in mind whenever logged in pc was logging into gmail(which means logging into orkut, youtube, blogger and all other related sites.)
After logging into orkut only able to face lot of criticism and insulting comments from some friends to my pics which were uploaded previous day. So being not able to take more insult,
silently logged off the machine and again had a sleep to recover from headache.

Dont know when but very quickly went to sleep and realize that i was infact spending some quality time with a very beautiful girl in my dreams. But suddenly i can feel two bulls are fighting just beside our place in field and they are running furiously towards us. One of them was about to hit me with its horns so trying to save myself, woke up suddenly only to see and feel Tom's huge body on me. Actually Dick pushed him onto me in their fight and i was pulped disturbing my beautiful dream and much needed sleep.

So scolding myself and my poor fate that day, i had to watch TV with Harry who was busy with omkar's reality show where one can see all the cheap kind of street fightings and extremely overactive people with 200% of action/reactions only adding to my headache woes.

Finally after going through all the tough time, struggling for such a long time due to a mosquito festival going on around me managed to sleep on Monday morning 2 AM got rid of a sucking SunDay.





--shri









5 comments: